Walk Hand in Hand

Walk Hand in Hand

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Matter of Time

I lived in a place where everything belonged to me, did things which made me happy, got everything even before i wished, bought what i needed, met people with whom i wanted to be with, spoke my mind, never let anybody to get in my way, smiled from my heart. In short i lived for myself. And the very next moment i was in a place where nothing was mine, did things i was asked for, met random people, hid my thoughts, smiled which never reached my heart, spent every moment pretending to be someone i was not. I asked myself Is it a dream or the place i lived before was a dream? Where is my life taking me? Is it for better? And i heard - "Nothing is permanent, neither happiness nor sadness. Its just a Matter of Time". 

No comments:

Post a Comment